Armbian 23.02 Bullseye
Kernel 5.10.y, Size: 447Mb, Release date: Feb 27, 2023
SHA hash | PGP signature
Armbian 23.02 Bullseye XFCE
Kernel 5.10.y, Size: 1170Mb, Release date: Feb 27, 2023
SHA hash | PGP signature
Other supported variants
|User space||Interface||EU||USA||Asia||Torrent||Kernel||Integrity||Size||Release date|
|Armbian Jammy||Gnome desktop||5.10.y||SHA||ASC||1232M||Feb 27, 2023|
|* Looking for different or custom variant? Use Armbian build framework!|
* Specifications differ from hardware revision, model and software support level
- check power supply and SD card issues
- check previous images from archive
- ask for help on forums
BASH or ZSH shell, standard Debian/Ubuntu utilities. Features can be adjusted with menu-driven utility. Login is possible via serial, HDMI or SSH.
Minimal, server or Desktop. We work with XFCE, Gnome and Cinnamon but more is possible to build: Mate, KDE, Budgie, Deepin, i3, …
No bloatware or spyware. Special utilities are completely optional. Suitable for newcomers and professionals.
Distributed images are optimized for flash media (SD/eMMC/SSD) and compacted to real data size.
Armbian is optimized on kernel and userspace level. ZRAM & ZSWAP support, browser profile memory caching, garbage commit delay.
Security level can be adjusted with the armbian-config. OS is reviewed by professionals within the community.
Maintainers and community have deep understanding how HW work. We are seniors with 30+ years of experience in Linux + embedded Linux.
Armbian provides open source build framework to build a distribution of optimised Linux hardware interface for armhf, aarch64 and x86.
We provide a selection of images that fits hardware best. If you need different image – use build framework and make whatever you need. Build framework relies on Debian and Ubuntu packages – you can build any combination – stable, old stable or rolling release.
Minimal images comes without armbian-config, armbian-zsh, build-essentials, Python, DKMS, … If you are interested in detailed comparison, CLI images also have those packages:
Make sure you have a good & reliable boot media (SD card / USB key) and a proper power supply. Archives can be flashed with Etcher (all OS) directly.
Insert the SD card into the slot, connect a cable to your network if possible or a display and power your board. (First) boot (with DHCP) takes a bit longer.
Support is provided in one of two ways:
- Free support is provided via general project search engine, documentation, community forums or IRC/Discord. Keep in mind this is mostly provided by our awesome community members in a best effort manner and therefore there are no guaranteed solutions.
- For commercial or prioritised assistance:
- book a an hour of professional consultation,
- consider becoming a project partner. Reach us out at https://armbian.com/contact,
Rolling releases from CI pipeline
|User space||Kernel||Integrity||Size||Release date|
|Armbian Jammy XFCE desktop||stable||5.10.110||SHA||ASC||971M||Mar 24, 2023|
- Debian testing or Arch - Manjaro support quality level
- Untested automated builds for power users that are able to fix problems on their own
- Images are receiving updates when main branch changes