Stable releasesRemarksNighty releasesKernels
status matrix for detailed comparison
- PWM ready on pin PB2 (legacy)
- bluetooth working with on-board device. Enabled by default on both kernels.
- total memory is 2000Mb (disabled all memory reservations for GPU on CLI images)
- due to bad PCB placement, there is some crosstalk between Wifi and VGA in certain videomodes
- make sure you power the board via power connector otherwise your USB port won’t be powered
- EDID detect video mode will fail on 4k monitor - you need to set it manually.
- Our OS images are only for A20 based Cubietruck and do not work on H8 based so called Cubietruck Plus (we don't support CT+ anytime soon due too some design flaws like no real SATA and thermal problems)
Daily built repository:
sed -i "s/apt/beta/" /etc/apt/sources.list.d/armbian.list apt-get update apt-get upgrade
When bug is found?
- Check if it’s not already on the list and if not, add it there
- Open a topic in issues support forum if you think we need to discuss it
- Try to fix it
To make sure you won’t run into conflicts within newly installed packages, remove them all before upgrade:
aptitude remove ~nlinux-dtb ~nlinux-u-boot ~nlinux-image ~nlinux-headers aptitude remove ~nlinux-firmware ~narmbian-firmware ~nlinux-$(lsb_release -cs)-root
Proceed with one of the following options:
default (usually legacy):
apt-get install linux-image-sun7i linux-headers-sun7i apt-get install linux-u-boot-cubietruck-default linux-$(lsb_release -cs)-root-cubietruck apt-get install armbian-firmware sunxi-tools swconfig a10disp reboot
apt-get install linux-image-next-sunxi linux-headers-next-sunxi apt-get install linux-u-boot-cubietruck-next linux-$(lsb_release -cs)-root-next-cubietruck apt-get install armbian-firmware sunxi-tools swconfig a10disp reboot
apt-get install linux-image-dev-sunxi linux-headers-dev-sunxi apt-get install linux-u-boot-cubietruck-dev linux-$(lsb_release -cs)-root-dev-cubietruck apt-get install armbian-firmware sunxi-tools swconfig a10disp reboot