SUPPORTED devices are tested and they work apart from known issues and missing features. Support is provided as far as possible (in general there is no support for 3rd party hardware like DVB tuners and software like Kodi). Please check the documentation and existing forum posts before posting a question. Questions on private channels are ignored.
SUITABLE FOR TESTING (WIP) are devices which we’re currently working on but they are not ready! These images are suitable for developers and experienced users. They are not very well tested but they might work without any problems. Your help to improve this situation is greatly appreciated.
SUPPORT ENDED (EOS) status are devices which used to be supported in the past. Reasons for moving to this section:
- no active software development (mainline u-boot and kernel)
- no support from the vendor (hardware samples, documentation, software packages)
- never was sold, only samples in small quantities were available
- hardware design flaws don’t allow using these devices without stability issues
- images are stable but we don’t test updating,
- images are provided with no support,
- most images have frozen kernel and u-boot packages to prevent their upgrades.
NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT (CSC) are devices which are supported by the 3rd party. We usually don’t have hardware samples nor conduct any tests but they might work. There is no support whatsoever.
* Specifications differ from hardware revision, model and software support level