legacy kernel 3.10.y
- HDMI output supports only limited number of predefined resolutions
- Hardware accelerated video decoding supports only limited number of video formats
- Kernel lockups on boot may happen, no solution yet: https://github.com/longsleep/build-pine64-image/issues/51
- Check for issues here.
* Specifications differ from hardware revision, model and software support level
- no active software development (mainline u-boot and kernel)
- no support from the vendor (hardware samples, documentation, software packages)
- never was sold, only samples in small quantities were available
- hardware design flaws don’t allow using these devices without stability issues
- images are stable but we don’t test updating,
- images are provided with no support,
- most images have frozen kernel and u-boot packages to prevent their upgrades.