- The only led on the board is a power LED, it starts to light as soon as power is available and does not indicate anything else.
- DC-IN via Micro USB, keep in mind that most USB cables have a resistance way too high which leads to undervoltage situations. It is recommended to power your Pine64(+) through the Euler pins (see linux-sunxi wiki for details).
- If you clone one Armbian installation for more than one Pine64 please keep in mind that the Ethernet MAC address will be chosen randomly on first boot and then saved in
/boot/uEnv.txt. To avoid MAC address collisions you must adjust the address there or delete the whole
- If you use a DVI display don’t forget to define
- Pine64’s own LCD with touchscreen support can simply be activated in
/etc/modulesfollowed by a reboot.