* More about support definitions, criteria and relationships
- Images below are for model C.
- Additional Images:
- How to install Armbian's mainline u-boot into SPI and boot NVMe drives
- How to solve boot troubles with SPI enabled boards? (variant 2)
Other supported variants
* Specifications differ from hardware revision, model and software support level
dpkg -i linux-image-[branch]-family.deb linux-dtb-[branch]-family.deb. In that process you can enforce many customisation.
Rolling releases from CI pipeline
|User space||Kernel||Torrent||Integrity||Size||Release date|
|Armbian Mantic minimal CLI||rolling||6.1.64||SHA||ASC||275Mb||Nov 30, 2023|
|Armbian Trixie minimal CLI||rolling||6.1.64||SHA||ASC||348Mb||Nov 30, 2023|
|Armbian Jammy XFCE desktop||stable||6.1.64||SHA||ASC||962Mb||Nov 30, 2023|
Rolling releases are suitable for Linux enthusiasts who want cutting edge packages and have the skills to fix damage that a bad update might cause. If you want stability in a production environment or low headaches as a novice user, skip rolling releases. They are only at, build and ship, Debian testing / Arch / Manjaro / Suse Tumbleweed / Kali / Gentoo support quality level!