- Kernel and u-boot upgrade to latest upstream versions (2022.07 and 5.15.y / 5.19.y LTS)
- New Rockchip RK3588 Rock 5b WIP target
- Enabled additional code security analysis
- Improved kernel and u-boot upgrade testing, which can now run even on every commit to the code base
- Enabled automated build processes to regenerate community supported images weekly
- Improved documentation for board maintainers and developers
Check release changelog below for full log of changes and fixes.
Reasons to choose Armbian…
- Specially tailored images for dedicated hardware or UEFI (aarch64 or x86)
- Powerful SDK which know how to build a package, an image or a whole Debian like Linux distribution
- Community development on GitHub with many CI features
- 2FA authentication via SSH
- Automated language selection
- ZRAM & ZSWAP
- Intel emulation support (box64),
- Wireless drivers for 8192eu, 8812au, 8821cu, 88x2cs, 8822bs (plug and play)
- ZFS compilation support
- Stable (CURRENT) or rolling (EDGE) software release experience
- Support (from official to experimental) for all major desktop environments (budgie, cinnamon, gnome, i3-wm, kde-plasma, mate, xfce, xmonad
Reasons to work with and support Armbian…
- Armbian releases quarterly at the end of February, May, August, November,
- Armbian does a lot of planning and finalizing for each release,
- Releases include coordination between developers, dedicated board maintainers and our many volunteers.
How can you help?
- Time: For those who want to contribute time, please check open applications,
- Money: For those who can help monetarily, please consider making a donation.
To download Armbian Community releases visit: Armbian Community Releases
To download Armbian official releases visit: Armbian Official Releases
To see the full release change log, please visit: Release Changelog