- Images for non LTS version can be downloaded here
- There is currently a known issue that may affect this board on some IPv4 only networks. Symptoms are variable, from intermittent drop-outs and slow-downs to total loss of one NIC or total loss of networking. The issue can be completely eliminated by disabling IPv6. Don’t try to do this through armbian-config as this method does not work. IPv6 must be disabled by adding a line
- Device tree overlays to enable uart1 and i2c0 are available in Armbian 23.02.
Other supported variants
|User space||Interface||EU||USA||Asia||Torrent||Kernel||Integrity||Size||Release date|
|Armbian Bookworm||CLI||6.1||SHA||ASC||444Mb||Aug 31, 2023|
|Armbian Bookworm||Minimal CLI||6.1||SHA||ASC||283Mb||Aug 31, 2023|
|Armbian Jammy||CLI||6.1||SHA||ASC||503Mb||Sep 1, 2023|
|Armbian Jammy||Minimal CLI||6.1||SHA||ASC||213Mb||Aug 31, 2023|
|* Looking for different or custom variant? Use Armbian build framework!|
* Specifications differ from hardware revision, model and software support level
BASH or ZSH shell, standard Debian/Ubuntu utilities. Features can be adjusted with menu-driven utility. Login is possible via serial, HDMI or SSH.
Minimal, server or Desktop. We work with XFCE, Gnome and Cinnamon but more is possible to build: Mate, KDE, Budgie, Deepin, i3, …
No bloatware or spyware. Special utilities are completely optional. Suitable for newcomers and professionals.
Distributed images are optimized for flash media (SD/eMMC/SSD) and compacted to real data size.
Armbian is optimized on kernel and userspace level. ZRAM & ZSWAP support, browser profile memory caching, garbage commit delay.
Security level can be adjusted with the armbian-config. OS is reviewed by professionals within the community.
Maintainers and community have deep understanding how HW work. We are seniors with 30+ years of experience in Linux + embedded Linux.
Armbian provides open source build framework to build a distribution of optimised Linux hardware interface for armhf, aarch64 and x86.
We provide a selection of images that fits hardware best. If you need different image – use build framework and make whatever you need. Build framework relies on Debian and Ubuntu packages – you can build any combination – stable, old stable or rolling release.
Make sure you have a good & reliable boot media (SD card / USB key) and a proper power supply. Archives can be flashed with Etcher (all OS) directly.
Insert the SD card into the slot, connect a cable to your network if possible or a display and power your board. (First) boot (with DHCP) takes a bit longer.
Support is provided in one of two ways:
- Free support is provided via general project search engine, documentation, community forums or IRC/Discord. Keep in mind this is mostly provided by our awesome community members in a best effort manner and therefore there are no guaranteed solutions.
- For commercial or prioritised assistance:
Rolling releases from CI pipeline
|User space||Kernel||Torrent||Integrity||Size||Release date|
|Armbian Lunar minimal CLI||rolling||6.1.54||SHA||ASC||215Mb||Sep 20, 2023|
|Armbian Trixie minimal CLI||rolling||6.1.54||SHA||ASC||284Mb||Sep 20, 2023|
Rolling releases are suitable for Linux enthusiasts who want cutting edge packages and have the skills to fix damage that a bad update might cause. If you want stability in a production environment or low headaches as a novice user, skip rolling releases. They are only at, build and ship, Debian testing / Arch / Manjaro / Suse Tumbleweed / Kali / Gentoo support quality level!