- Images for non LTS version can be downloaded here
In case of troubles booting, read this topic.
- UART has unusual speed: 1500000
- Make sure to add large heatsink
- Powering related troubles are possible since USB Type-C is not PD-compliant
- Some eMMC modules might not work well.
- Recent batch (since mid-2022) seem to have shipped with a different bootloader configuration, some times preventing booting from SD card and/or eMMC. Until a proper fix can be implemented, the recommended workaround is to install a bootloader to SPI. Further details and instructions can be found in this forum thread.